Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to remove unwanted hair. … The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles) that produce hairs. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth.
If you are a woman, then the unwanted hair issue is no less than a nightmare. Hair, especially on the face, is a complete no-no because it tends to decimate the entire appeal and beauty of your face. Even hair on the other parts can compromise your looks and stop you from wearing your favorite clothes. On the other hand, having hair on the body is considered mainly for men. But, if the same hair is sighted at the wrong places, then it is nothing short of an embarrassment and may cause a blow to one’s self-confidence. A simple example is how hair popping on earlobes can be quite an unsightly appearance causing social embarrassment.
If your unwanted hair has become the cause for creating a lesser impression on others, it is even more essential for you to get it removed and keep it clean. So how to go about it? Well, just locate your nearest Clinic and step in to get the best solution. at PV’s clinics offer different forms of laser hair removal treatments that can solve your unwanted hair woes.
Selective Laser Hair Removal
- Face – Usually, women get facial hair removal done to have soft and smooth skin on their entire face.
- Beard – Men who opt for this type of laser hair removal get it done to give their beard a defined shape.
- Chin & Upper Lips – Excessive hair growth on the chin & upper lips can look very unsightly, and women get this laser treatment at our clinics very often.
- Chest – For the chiseled and clean look, many men are going for chest laser hair removal.
- Bikini line – This popularity of this laser treatment is on the rise at our clinics in Hyderabad.
- Brazilian – For hygiene and aesthetic reasons, many female clients are choosing to go for this laser treatment.
- Underarm – Opted often for by both women and men for better hygiene and the liberty to wear sleeveless clothes.
- Back, Hands, & Legs – Depending on the client’s personal preference, larger body areas like the back, full hands, and full legs are also subjected to laser hair reduction
Full Body Laser Hair Removal – Women often opt for this service when they want to get rid of all the unwanted hair from the entire body.